We may send you emails regarding special offers and promotions, but they are optional.
The security of your credit card and personal information is a top priority at Latinostyleds.com. We strive to make your online shopping experience an enjoyable and safe one at any time of day or night, 365 days a year! When you place an order with us online, your order information is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts personal information before it is transmitted over the Internet. You can rest assured that Latinostyleds.com is taking steps to make your transaction confidential and secure.
- Contact Information
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies
- How we Use the Information We Collect
- Sharing Your Information
- Information Security
- Credit and Debit Card Information
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Transfer of Information to the United States
- Information About Children
- On this website (www.Latinostyleds.com)
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates);
- Any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As you use the Site, Latino Style Department Store may ask you for certain information, including without limitation your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number. Such information is provided voluntarily by you. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself; however, you must provide personal information in order to subscribe to Latino Style's email promotions or make an online purchase.
When you make an online purchase through the Site, we may ask you for additional information to complete the transaction. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, mailing and billing addresses, zip code, phone number, email address, and credit or debit card information. This information will only be used to complete the transaction and sign you up for email notifications, and for promotions if you ask us to send them to you.
Additionally, Latino Style may use automatic data collection technologies such as cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, including without limitation the type of browser and operating system you are using, your IP address, aggregate data about the number of visits to the Site, and aggregate data about the pages visited, but in doing so we do not connect this information with your personal information such as your name or email address to personally identify you. For more information, please see the following section.
COOKIES AND ONLINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Latino Style does not collect user personally-identifiable information over time and across third-party websites, and we do not permit third parties to gather information passively on the Site for behavioral advertising purposes.
Additionally, some Internet browsers have a 'do not track' feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are currently not set up to respond to such signals.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information about you that we collect or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your transactions
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To present the Site and its contents to you
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Except as prohibited by law, we may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the opt-out procedures described in the Opt-Out Procedures section.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Latino Style Department Store does not sell, trade, or disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
We will only disclose personal information about you that we collect or that you provide to us:
- To contractors, service providers (including UPS iParcel for international shipping) and other third parties we use to support our business (for example, processing credit and debit card transactions) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Latino Style's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Latino Style's about Site users is among the assets transferred
- To our affiliates
- To others with your consent
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Latino Style, our customers, or others
- We may disclose aggregated, non-personally-identifiable information about Site users without restriction.
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Latino Style to promote our products or services, you can opt out by contacting us at email@example.com
If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future promotional email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to transactional emails regarding your orders or updates to our policies.
Latino Style has implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of sensitive information that you provide. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse, or alteration of information on the Site, and Latino Style is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. By using the Site, you understand that there is a risk that data and communications, including email and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD INFORMATION
The security of your credit and debit card and personal information is a top priority at Latinostyleds.com. We strive to make your online shopping experience an enjoyable one by providing you with a secure transaction. When you place an order with us online, your order information is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information before it is transmitted over the Internet.
Latino Style does not store your credit or debit card information when you make an online purchase. Latino Style partners with a third-party processor to process credit and debit card transactions. For your security, Latino Style uses PCI-compliant credit and debit card processing providers. Our credit and debit card processing service providers protect your sensitive transaction information using a variety of security measures, including SSL encryption technology and other technical and physical security measures.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Latino Style's customers and email subscribers may review or modify their contact information on file at the Site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California law, a California resident with whom Latino Style has an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect any personal information Latino Style may have shared with third parties within the immediately preceding calendar year for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, subject to certain exceptions. In response to a written request, Latino Style is allowed to provide a cost-free means to opt out of such sharing.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 18 years. We will not request personally-identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided personally-identifiable information, we will cancel the corresponding registration and remove his or her personally-identifiable information.